Advertise

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

[ Nokia Club Bangladesh ] Good Morning My Friend....It is all for u

 

>:) Funny Picture Of The Day  :((

Unforgetable Amazing Cutting Picture

See More PIC

 

Live TV Online News

ARY Digital Pakistan

Geo News Pakistan

Star Plus India

Peace Tv Asia

ARY Digital Pakistan

Geo News Pakistan

Star Plus India

Peace Tv India

Live TV To Cricket Live IPLT20

 

:))   Online Video Games To Download Hair  :x

3D-Frogger

Bouncy-Ball

Bumper-Ball

See More Page #: 1 2 3 

 

It's over

Tired of people ignoring the fact.
Sick of people laughing at it.
How they can lack in so much tact,
How they can lack in so much wit,
Remains, and also will, a question.
How people got over the shock so fast,
After all, its memories should always last.
I, however, have it engraved in my memory.
The seven amazing years, not even a bit blurry.
Since I can never stop reading Harry Potter.
Which made history when written by the brilliant author.
But I remain troubled by the thought,
Why people got over it so easily?
While I seek more and more?
For hours, over the books, I would pour.
But some people do not bother to even look.
When I turned to the final book's last page,
My hands practically shook.
For I knew it was over, thus sorrow overcame rage.
The people who I had known for seven years,
So close friends, now replaced by tears.
As once said by the ancient Rowena Raven claw,
Wit beyond measure,
Is man's greatest treasure.
So that is why I still wonder,
Why world made this great blunder?
To finish this amazing miracle,
Which once made the life of us fans, incredible.
Now made it ever so miserable.

Elishbah Nadeem,  12 years

 

B-)  Beautiful Sms Of The Day   =P~

English
When I was born Devil said..
When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another GOD!!!..& When u were born devil said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....


English
One day Santas Girlfriend asks him,
One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling, om our Engagement will you give me a RING? Santa: Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.


English
Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank
Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank with YES or No... 1.-----I dont have brain... 2.-----I dont have sence... 3.-----I am stupid....


English
If ur world is spining Round & Round.
If ur world is spining Round & Round..& Round....Ur heart is beating fast , do u think its LOVE? na Munna na its called high B/P....


English
Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year,
Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year, Happy Easter, Good luck on Valentines, Spooky Halloween & Happy Birthday Now bug off and don't annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!


English
what happened 2 ur mobile?
what happened 2 ur mobile? i was trying 2 call u but i got this msg: welcome 2 D jungle network, D monkey u r tring 2 call is on tree plz try later.


English
First the engagement ring, then t
First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, then the suffering

__._,_.___

Our Groups Alternative address:
http://bdnokia.com

To Access Our File Archive Center on the web, go to:
http://groups.google.com/group/nokia_club/

Our Wap Address is:
http://wap.BDNokia.Com

Visit Our Wap Portal's Sponsors Site:
http://www.DeshiHost.Com





Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___